The Dan Emmett Music & Arts Festival is sponsoring its third annaual Video Contest. The goal for this contest is for participants to create and submit videos that promote the Festival in a positive way, showcasing any or all of the variety of experiences the Festival has to offer. The top 3 videos will be posted on the Dan Emmett Music & Arts Festival website, and the winner willl receive a $25 cash prize.
- The Festival Video Contest is open to anyone who attends the 2017 Festival and is a legal resident of the United States. There are no age restrictions.
- Videos must show case any or all of the elements of the Dan Emmett Music & Arts Festival and must include footage of the 2017 Festival. Elements of the Festival include Musical Entertainment/Concerts; Antique & Classic Car Show; Motorcycle Show; Fiddle, Banjo, and Guitar Contests; Fine Arts and Crafts & Trades Shows; Cheer Competition; Woodward Opera House; Flower and Quilt Shows; and more!
- Videos should be at least 30 seconds but no more than 3 minutes in length.
- No videos containing vulgar, lewd, or inappropriate content will be accepted.
- All copyright, rules, regulations, and laws shall be observed.
- Only one video submission per person will be accepted. The deadline for video submission is 12:00 Midnight on Wednesday, August 31, 2017.
- At least the top 3 videos will be posted on the Dan Emmett Music & Arts Festival website for the next year.
- By submitting a video to be judged, you agree that the Dan Emmett Music & Arts Festival has permission to copy, reproduce, and display this video for any purpose in whole or in part from the date of submission as long as the Festival desires to use it.
- Decisions of the Judges and Directors in charge are final.
How to Enter
Upload your video to YouTube as a public posting and publish it. Then fill out the video submission form, which will include a link to your video. Submissions are due by Midnight on Monday, August 31, 2017.
Videos will be judged based on the following criteria:
- How well the video represents the Dan Emmett Music & Arts Festival
- Overall creativity
- Sound and video quality
The winner of the 2016 Dan Emmett Festival Video Contest will receive a $25 cash prize! The winning video will be featured on the Dan Emmett Music & Arts Festival website and Facebook page.
Personal information collected from participants during this Contest will be used solely by the Dan Emmett Music & Arts Festival, Inc. for the purposes of administration of the Contest and the fulfillment and verification of prize winners. No third party companies will be used for this promotion, and personal information will not be used without specific permission of the entrants.